Tailsweep topp

Friday 2 March 2012

friday in my kitchen



Lovely sunny Friday today in Stockholm, and I have been sitting in my bright kitchen with a cup of tea reading the latest issue of Danish RUM (March 2012), and it is a really good one! I especially like the article "Sand slot" (Sand Castle), which features an amazing home by architect Lars Gitz, and Michala Jessen from Rue Verte Plus (I always visit their store when I am in Copenhagen) has done the interior styling.



The place is filled with those little Asian stools and benches that I have a soft spot for. Now I really need one for my kitchen, as the old Kartell ladder does not go under my new Uten Silo (that also needs to get pimped with pretty things). I don't know much about Feng Shui, but I can feel when something is wrong, and now it there is too much plastic, with the two of them together. The Uten Silo needs some old Asian wood, I think :)

pics: seventeendoors (article in RUM by Pernille West, Foto: Heidi Lerkenfeldt)

Now I need to head down to the market for some fresh flowers, like always on a Friday.
Thank you for leaving sweet comments about Thursday's post, and I wish you all a really nice weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Underbara bilder!!! Ha en fin helg!
    Kram Hedvig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Din blogg er fantastisk og en av mine favoritter, derfor gir jeg deg en Liebster blog award. Du kan lese mer om den i mitt 62. innlegg.

    Stor klem til deg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TUSEN TACK!!!!
      Jag ska genast kika in hos dig!
      kram Ulrika

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.